Link to 6 word story
So I found this link. It's about writers attempting to tell stories in six words.
Click here. It's a Wired Magazine thing.
Personally I like these ones...
Longed for him. Got him. Shit.
- Margaret Atwood
We went solar; sun went nova.
- Ken MacLeod
TIME MACHINE REACHES FUTURE!!! … nobody there …
- Harry Harrison
Leia: "Baby's yours." Luke: "Bad news…"
- Steven Meretzky
*
And much to my own amazement, I've written ONE page for Pieces of Light. and about 20 words for my thesis.
Click here. It's a Wired Magazine thing.
Personally I like these ones...
Longed for him. Got him. Shit.
- Margaret Atwood
We went solar; sun went nova.
- Ken MacLeod
TIME MACHINE REACHES FUTURE!!! … nobody there …
- Harry Harrison
Leia: "Baby's yours." Luke: "Bad news…"
- Steven Meretzky
*
And much to my own amazement, I've written ONE page for Pieces of Light. and about 20 words for my thesis.



5 Comments:
What's Pieces of Light?
Forgive me ignorance.
"I think it's his new film".
that's 6 words.
Scientist:"osh*t" ...KABOOOOOM!!!. Beware Nuclear Experiments.
Match. Stick. Got burnt. The end.
Rabbit crunched by shark. Most romantic.
Post a Comment
<< Home