Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Grace Tag Me I got No Choice

10 Firsts--
First Best Friend > Vincent Ng. He's the son of a family friend of sorts. Knew him since 2 years old. Still one of my best friends.
First Screen name > If this means the first character I played on screen. I suppose it's Ah Beng.
First Pet Name > First I can't remember. Most memorable is Yoyo.
First Piercing > Sometime in the future if I'm allowed to
First Crush > I haven't quite crashed into anyone with my car yet.
First CD - It's one of those Hans Zimmer CDs... or was it U2
First School - Tadika Yew Yee
First Cries - After birth. I think when I'm hungry.
First Kiss - There was this girl who kissed me in kindergarten. I think she might have liked me.
First Car - Really can't remember. I have many cars. Toy ones.

9 Lasts--
Last Time You Smoked > I tried smoking salmon during chinese new year. Does that count?
Last Food You Ate > Fried chicken
Last Car Ride > Girl TMY fetching me home from steamboat with classmates.
Last Movie You Watched > Casino Royale
Last Phone Call > To Piao.
Last Bubble Bath You Took > Can't remember.
You Listened To > Am listening to Evanescence.
Last Words You Said - I'll say it now. They say when you meet the love of your life, time stops, and that's true.

8 Have You Ever--
Dated A Best Friend > Define best.
Been Arrested > Well when I meet the love of my life, my heart goes into an arrest. So yeah. Got.
Been on TV > Nopers.
Eaten Sushi - Love it.
Cheated On Your B/F or G/F > While playing games/sports, I cheat all the time.
Been On A Blind Date > Yeah when the chick is so good looking it's blinding.
Been Out Of The Country > Out of the planet. I'm from Krypton.
Been In Love > Of course!!!

7 Things You Are Wearing--
1 > peanuts shirt
2 > holy shorts

3 > underwear

4 > good looks

5 > nothing
6 > else
7 > matters

6 Things You've Done Today
1 > Finished reading parts 1 - 5 of The Eternals. by Neil Gaiman and John Romita Jr.
2> Slept a lot.
3 > DotA.
4 > Wrote some words for my thesis.
5 > Made some calls.
6 > Defecated.

5 Favorite Things (not in any order)--
1 > Rabbits
2 > Prawns
3 > Jellyfishes
4 > Matches
5 > Dan Lain Lain.

4 People You Most Trust--
1 > dun
2 > wan to

3 > offend

4 > people

3 Things You Want To Do Before You Die--
1 > I want to live

2 > and live
3 > and live

2 Choices--
Vanilla or Chocolate - Chocolate
Hugs or Kisses - Can't I have both?

1 Person You Want To See Right Now--
hunnybunnies. (ok maybe not plural)

Tag--
I don't care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home