Wednesday, September 20, 2006

pigeonifying

I wanted to work from home. Too much noise.
I drove to campus. Got in the office. Sat down to start typing. And the pigeon started hooting.

and hooting.

and hooting.

and hooting.

hoot hoot hoot hoot hoot hoot hoot hoot hoot hoot hoot hoot hoot hoot hoot hoot hoot hoot hoot

I had my headphones on and still I could hear the hoots

Then Sarah (Jane) tried to chase the piegeon away but she couldn't find anything. So hoot hoot hoot hoot.

Then it was gone.

Then I started typing.
Then Sarah (Jane) got on the phone and started talking to some guy about picking him up.

Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol. your entries are getting funnier these days. I lurve that pigeon!

7:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home