Considerment
So I woke up this morning. Pressed the snooze button like three to four times before getting out of bed. I showered. I brushed my teeth. Didn't shave. Went back into my room. Picked out a pair of slacks, my old blur shirt, put it on the edge of the bed. Then I jumped on my bed and accidentally fell asleep for another 10 minutes. Then my mom came knocking. I got up, got dressed. Tried to comb my hair. Picked up the phone to call Lynette to see if she's awake. She wasn't. So I woke her up. Then I went downstairs, read the papers while eating French Toast and drinking coffee that tasted like sugar water. Then I woke my niece up to watch Sesame Street. Drove out. Picked Lynette up. Arrived in campus. Bought real coffee. Chat with Lynette and Daniel over their breakfast a bit. Came upstairs here. Read some blogs. Checked email. Put on Hannibal CD with hopes that it'll inspire me to write thesis. Sarah Jane (the 'jane' distinction is necessary) walks in. She said hi. Dumped her stuff on the table and left for the other room. I'm bored. Hannibal is playing. Nice piano piece. What a boring morning. Thinking of a list of banned and unavailable items in Malaysia. Mirrormask is banned. Can you believe it? It's just about a mask that's a mirror. The Last Communist is banned. Schindler's List as well. And Saving Private Ryan. And Zoolander. And Amistad. And Munich. And. And. And. I had a dream last night about banned movies. I dreamt that X-Men was banned. The first movie. I dreamt that it was banned because it had too much sexual connotation. Wolverine sticking his middle claw out. Cyclops and his "all seeing" eye. Sabretooth and his carnal desires. Jean Grey with her seductiveness. Rogue and her raging hormones. Iceman and his cool. Ban ban ban ban ban ban. The rest of the night I dreamt of other more horrible things. I dreamt I screamed my head off in the middle of a meeting. Can't remember what meeting. But I was yelling away and I wish that doesn't happen in real life. I spoke to Susie last night on MSN. She wrote a love story. I like love stories. I'm a sucker for love stories. Oh speaking of which, I saw DOA: Dead or Alive yesterday morning. Lazy to write review so I'll review it here. Hot chicks. Stupid story. Awesome kickbutting. I want to make a kickbutt movie. I remember telling squiddy last night that people think it's difficult to make abstract artsy sort of films. I agree. But. But. But. I don't see anyone trying to make a kickbutt kungfu action badda bing badda bam badda boom movie here. You know why? Cos it's difficult to make a kickbutt movie. Technically, it's harder to try making a kickbutt movie than an artsy piece of work. So I want to try it. Do a Jet Li vs Ong Bak sort of thing. Never been done here in this country. Will be banned for extreme violence. Blood. Gore. That sort of thing. I also want to make a Superman short. Like a real one. Hannibal is still playing. It'll be playing for an hour. I have to attend an Honours info session later. I have to teach classes later. Pat, my supervisor, called me "that skinny boy" when she was talking to my classmates. Thank you. I'm in love. I'm always in love. Love is a many splendoured thing. Love lifts us up to where we belong. All you need is love. All you need is love. All you need is love. All you need is love. They say when you meet the love of your life, time stops, and that's true. Oh I know, let me tell you the story of Delirium. She's delirious. The End. Let me tell you the story of cyborgs. It's a cybernetic organism. The End. Let me tell you the story of TMY. He's bored. The End. Shu if you're reading this. I am sharpening my knife right now. Kill you later. Grace if you are reading this. I think he's k*ssable. Ha. Ha. Rabbit if you're reading this. I'm not Ed Bloom. I'm better. Ha. Ha. I wish I can travel around the world without a passport like my camera. Oh you know what. I tell you lame joke. Why do you think pigs can't fly. Because God made them that way lah. Okay not lame. Never mind. I wonder if by now any of my students have discovered my blog. They would think that I'm nuts. Yesterday, all my dreams seem so far away. Or something like that. Somewhere, beyond the sea. Somewhere waiting for me. My lover stands on golden sands and watches the ships that go sailing. Then Superman flies over the skies. May da Forceeeeeeee be wit you. Ding Ding ding ding ding. I miss Minesweeper Flags. I use to beat the crap out of Alter Ego TMY on a daily basis. It made me a happier person every day. Wa wee. I need more coffeee. Dingdingdingding. Hannibal is still playing.



11 Comments:
lol...
i love it when people blog about their frustrations- there's something pure and honest about it.
Oi you...
I don't ever remember you rambling THIS long in just ONE post. But hey, it's nice in its own lil' crazed way. Yeah, blog more about your real life once in awhile lah ya?
& thanks again for your encouragement on the story.
u shave?
Throw yourself into work. It helps muff out those thoughts.
yes joel. i do.
i'm a real mannn. not like you.
budak kecil.
Wow..stream of consciousness, eh
Yeah right. You never shave.
I'm not your dad.
Huh?
I'm not your dad.
Oh.
Nice ranting.
See where your abstract art ideas came from.
You never seem to need any shaving.
Alabaster smooth skin.
Gag me.
*I'm copying James Frey*
hey...since you say you're better than Ed Bloom. He caught his fish with a wedding ring, I suppose you're gonna catch yours with a Porsche and diamond-studded ring? haha
squiddiekins, i do. u just see me on the wrong days.
moonet: this isn't abstract art. this is nonsense. then again, nonsense is art.
rabbit: dot dot dot.
hav u noticed whenever u start a story that will later become fantasy in nature, u always start with 'waking up'? :)
just thot u'd like to know yr work is gd enuf to critique..! :)
exerpt from "Tabloid Bible", on the book of Genesis-
'morning to start with dawn, despite pleas to make it later'...
Post a Comment
<< Home