Monday, July 24, 2006

Post Krypton

So many are wondering, what's the deal with me now since Superman Returns is u know, out in the cinemas already?

I joked that I'll be rambling non-stop about Transformers, Spiderman 3, and many others.
But I saw this trailer today, and it captured my heart straightaway. It's meant to be.

Click on image to watch.


Cool yea?

Other movies to watch out for: Click on title to view trailer. Quicktime required.

The Science of Sleep (Quirky out of this world romance - my favorite genre)
Children of Men (Alfonso Cuaron movie. About a world without pregnant women. Chaotic)
The Prestige (Christian Bale/Michael Caine/Hugh Jackman/Scarlet Johanssen. By the Batman Begins guy. About magicians doing real magic)

Cool heh. Check those out.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coooooooooollllllll.reminds me a little of the 'batman' cartoon series art. hope it turns out well.

dat ebin said...sniff...can't wait till d nex superman!!! n see wat bryan singer has in store for us.

7:21 pm  
Blogger Fikri said...

The trailer does look cool. As does the Prestige.

In preparation for 7.4.07, I've been downloading old episodes of Transformers. They remind me of how terrible 80s cartoon was, especially with their godawful script.

Brilliant :>

1:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home