Friday, July 14, 2006

"I will pull your tongue, place it on a chopping board, point a nail right at the center, and hammer it down with all my might. Then I will leave you kicking and screaming. If you faint I will splash your face with water till you awake, then you can feel the pain again. The only way you can escape is if you tear off your tongue from the nail with your head or bite your tongue off completely. If you do such a thing I will salute your courage, then I will nail your ear lobes to the chopping board. If again, you tear your ears out to free yourself, I will just tear off your skin and let you wander in the desert until your body becomes a living rot. Then the flies will eat you while you stray aimlessly, and the vultures will nibble off your flesh while you sleep. You will walk until every bit of flesh and organ is stripped off your bones. You will live the rest of your days in pain. You cannot cry for you will have no tears. You cannot scream for you have no voice. You cannot hear for you have no ears. You can only hear your mind wail, like the banshee in the night. Then when are nothing but bones, the sand will consume you, and you will be forgotten, even by the dreamers."

"Okay. Exactly what do you want from me to... you know... so that I can avoid all that you just said?" asked Ah Gong.

"To shut up," answered the Master of Daydreams.

"Okiedokey. Zipedee."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like dat one.
wer'd u get dat?

6:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home