Taggety Tag.
*
Reading Jo's blog and saw this taggy thing. Decided to play along. Then Meng Hong tagged me with the same thing. It's meant to be.
*
AWESOME PEOPLE I WANNA MEET:
1. Natalie Portman
2. Halle Berry
3. Anna Paquin
4. Ellen Page
5. Jessica Alba
THINGS I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT (in no particular order):
1. Cinema(s)
2. The soundtrack for Hannibal, by Hans Zimmer (It has inspired 80% of my assignments)
3. A toilet (literally and figuratively)
4. YOU. Yes, YOU. You are a thing
5. Coffee
I WISH I COULD
1. fly
2. play the piano
3. draw
4. use the Force
5. be smarter
I WANT
1. Anything from the Sony HDR video camera series
2. my own studio the size of a Rolls Royce factory
3. To film a comic book adapataion
4. to marry natalie portman
5. to skydive, just so I can pretend I'm Superman for 5 seconds.
SONGS THAT I THINK ARE AWESOME:
1. Dare to be Stupid - Weird Al Yankovic
2. They're taking the hobbits to Isengard - Orlando Bloom feat. Gollum
3. Somewhere over the Rainbow - by whoever lah. The Wizard of Oz song
4. Beyond the Sea - Robbie Williams
5. Come What May - Ewan and Nicole
HOW I SEE MYSELF IN 10 YEARS:
1. How ar... In 10 years, unless they replace mirrors with a 3D mapping projector... I think i'll see myself by looking at the mirror.
RANDOM FACTS:
Sigh.
MISCONCEPTIONS:
People think I am lame. But really, I walk fine. It's the shoes, I tell you.
I TAG:
Don't care.
*
Reading Jo's blog and saw this taggy thing. Decided to play along. Then Meng Hong tagged me with the same thing. It's meant to be.
*
AWESOME PEOPLE I WANNA MEET:
1. Natalie Portman
2. Halle Berry
3. Anna Paquin
4. Ellen Page
5. Jessica Alba
THINGS I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT (in no particular order):
1. Cinema(s)
2. The soundtrack for Hannibal, by Hans Zimmer (It has inspired 80% of my assignments)
3. A toilet (literally and figuratively)
4. YOU. Yes, YOU. You are a thing
5. Coffee
I WISH I COULD
1. fly
2. play the piano
3. draw
4. use the Force
5. be smarter
I WANT
1. Anything from the Sony HDR video camera series
2. my own studio the size of a Rolls Royce factory
3. To film a comic book adapataion
4. to marry natalie portman
5. to skydive, just so I can pretend I'm Superman for 5 seconds.
SONGS THAT I THINK ARE AWESOME:
1. Dare to be Stupid - Weird Al Yankovic
2. They're taking the hobbits to Isengard - Orlando Bloom feat. Gollum
3. Somewhere over the Rainbow - by whoever lah. The Wizard of Oz song
4. Beyond the Sea - Robbie Williams
5. Come What May - Ewan and Nicole
HOW I SEE MYSELF IN 10 YEARS:
1. How ar... In 10 years, unless they replace mirrors with a 3D mapping projector... I think i'll see myself by looking at the mirror.
RANDOM FACTS:
Sigh.
MISCONCEPTIONS:
People think I am lame. But really, I walk fine. It's the shoes, I tell you.
I TAG:
Don't care.
*



4 Comments:
Song number two is awesome indeed :D
ho ho hho hoho ho
The toilet huh :p
how come u only want to meet hot but brainless babes?
Post a Comment
<< Home