Monday, July 31, 2006

Out

Sorry for the lack of postings. For the past two weeks I've been trapped in a different realm, the realm of the Dreamweaver, Morpheus, Lord of the Dreaming, Dreamshaper, bla bla bla bla, Sandman.
And I've been meeting with this very unique family, who have all taught me something about my desires, despairs, delights, dreams, destiny, destruction, and of course death.
and mostly, I'm still marvelling at a work of literary genius, which has made me feel completely talentless, and pointless, and part of the result of such a feeling is the lack of postings on this blog.

Sometimes, like now, I just feel like deleting everything I've ever written or filmed in my entire life.

I could blame my brother for digging up that stash of something. Something that amazed me beyond my wildest imagination, but also disarmed me. Sigh.

If only I could talk to Death. She might make me appreciate life a little bit more. Or I could talk a bit more to Delirium, and she might make me happy.

If you donno what I'm talking about. It's okay. I'm gone for a while to contemplate things.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my my....jellyfish. Watch your back :)

4:34 pm  
Blogger Net said...

melancholic?

7:03 pm  
Blogger joanne liyeng said...

oh yes lynette. a phlegmatic one at that.

cheers

11:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home