The World of Stainboy
Recently, I bought a book written and illustrated by Tim Burton himself, called "The Melancholy Death of Oyster Boy and Other Stories".

At first, I thought it was a waste of money because I finished reading it in 30 minutes. It felt as though I paid RM1 per minute for Tim Burton to tell me stories. But after two weeks now, I must say that it's well worth it, because I've read it 10 times over.
It's a book of short stories (very short, some a line long). Very disturbing short stories. But at the same time very funny.
I'm not gonna tell you what those stories are, but here's a link to the official animated shorts by Tim Burton himself! It's not exactly a direct adaptation of the book, but rather it focuses on one of the main characters of the book, Stainboy.

Go to this website, scroll all the way down, and watch all 6 episodes of gruesome comedy!
Stainboy vs Superman is next!

At first, I thought it was a waste of money because I finished reading it in 30 minutes. It felt as though I paid RM1 per minute for Tim Burton to tell me stories. But after two weeks now, I must say that it's well worth it, because I've read it 10 times over.
It's a book of short stories (very short, some a line long). Very disturbing short stories. But at the same time very funny.
I'm not gonna tell you what those stories are, but here's a link to the official animated shorts by Tim Burton himself! It's not exactly a direct adaptation of the book, but rather it focuses on one of the main characters of the book, Stainboy.

Go to this website, scroll all the way down, and watch all 6 episodes of gruesome comedy!
Stainboy vs Superman is next!



1 Comments:
Stainboy - Stainboy - Stainboy
Post a Comment
<< Home