Looking at both their pictures makes me notice they have capes. & that makes me think about what was said about capes for superhero costumes in the movie The Incredibles. Hmm.
erm..... i'm pretty sure that a man that's able to leap tall buildings in a single bound and can withstand a direct hit from the deathstar's primary weapon won't succumb to something as simple as the force... I mean, it's not like the force is magic, right? and magic's the only thing that supes is vulnerable to, besides kryptonite.... And the kryptonite would only work if they were fighting in the DC-verse.... if dark horse was writing it, then no kryptonite = darth vader GG....
9 Comments:
Meng Yoe: He's...a GEEK.
Oooh, Darth Vader is kicking arse...
Go Anakin!!!
superman, d'oh... darth vader only has the force, superman has super strength, super speed, he can fly, and he's almost completely invulnerable...
can force grip superman ler. fly where, then? can force summon kryptonites as well.
Looking at both their pictures makes me notice they have capes. & that makes me think about what was said about capes for superhero costumes in the movie The Incredibles. Hmm.
i think fartboy deserves the limelight as well.
erm..... i'm pretty sure that a man that's able to leap tall buildings in a single bound and can withstand a direct hit from the deathstar's primary weapon won't succumb to something as simple as the force... I mean, it's not like the force is magic, right? and magic's the only thing that supes is vulnerable to, besides kryptonite.... And the kryptonite would only work if they were fighting in the DC-verse.... if dark horse was writing it, then no kryptonite = darth vader GG....
Hey you... so late never sleep ah... (I'm obviously being a hypocrite here ;p)
Anyways, I appreciate compliments, sincere or otherwise. Hehehe. & I'm sure you look good in that photo... just because I'm in it... mwahaha...
Note: your perasan comments are a double edged sword that can also be used against you.
my blog is from blogspot, not blogdrive :) but thanks for linking anyways
Post a Comment
<< Home