Trained to be a Traitor
I bought The West Wing: The Complete Season 2 last night while I was out makaning with Ben Kerry and Girl TMY.
I bought the pirated version. I once told myself that as a truly loyal fan of the TV series I'd only buy the original DVD for the show. Some female lapdog named above made me feel stupid buying the original, so I bought the pirated one.
One day, when I stand before the pearly gates in heaven, God is going to say that my act of buying pirated West Wing is a disastrous testimony of what I term as loyalty, and punish me by... well, I don't think God is going to talk to me about the West Wing in front of the pearly gates. There are probably more important things than that.
Like why I downloaded a track from John Williams's Revenge of the Sith cd...
I bought the pirated version. I once told myself that as a truly loyal fan of the TV series I'd only buy the original DVD for the show. Some female lapdog named above made me feel stupid buying the original, so I bought the pirated one.
One day, when I stand before the pearly gates in heaven, God is going to say that my act of buying pirated West Wing is a disastrous testimony of what I term as loyalty, and punish me by... well, I don't think God is going to talk to me about the West Wing in front of the pearly gates. There are probably more important things than that.
Like why I downloaded a track from John Williams's Revenge of the Sith cd...



2 Comments:
...and a certain hans zimmer track...
but what if John Williams disses you in heaven?....
Post a Comment
<< Home