posted by Superratty@TMY at 4:36 pm
digusting corns + dried chillies...
that chilli oil thing that goes with Hong Kong Noodles or Hong Kong Styled 'wan tan mee'??
Hi there.. don't mind me here.. I'm coco_panda's fren.. :)Can I join in the guessing game too?Hmm.. I might be wrong, but the first thing that pops up in my mind at the very sight of it was.. um.. octopus.Nvm.
i remember now... it's called dried chilli oil if i'm not mistaken.. lolz
WHAT this is? Hmm... This is what a bad photographer can do on a very bad day... lol
ok. BEI YAN is the winner!!! Woo hoo. Okeh that means she gets the prize.That means I am going to blog about her!!! Woo HOo
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
digusting corns + dried chillies...
that chilli oil thing that goes with Hong Kong Noodles or Hong Kong Styled 'wan tan mee'??
Hi there.. don't mind me here.. I'm coco_panda's fren.. :)
Can I join in the guessing game too?
Hmm.. I might be wrong, but the first thing that pops up in my mind at the very sight of it was.. um.. octopus.
Nvm.
i remember now... it's called dried chilli oil if i'm not mistaken.. lolz
WHAT this is? Hmm... This is what a bad photographer can do on a very bad day... lol
ok. BEI YAN is the winner!!! Woo hoo. Okeh that means she gets the prize.
That means I am going to blog about her!!! Woo HOo
Post a Comment
<< Home