The Best Five
Okay. I've seen all the worthy contenders made in 2005, except for Steven Spielberg's Munich. While I'm fully aware that Munich might change my mind, here are, in no particular order, my best five films that are made in the year 2005.

Star Wars: Episode 3 - Revenge of the Sith

Cinderella Man

Goodnight, and Good Luck

Memoirs of a Geisha

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
*
ding.

Star Wars: Episode 3 - Revenge of the Sith

Cinderella Man

Goodnight, and Good Luck

Memoirs of a Geisha

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
*
ding.



1 Comments:
I came across your blog when looking up Star Wars stuf. found out u r a SW fan too. Too bad SW didn't get the effects nomination in the Academy Awards. nods But guess it's good to know that Star Wars: Clone Wars II Chapters 21-25 won the Best Animated Television Production award at the Annies. Sadly, it could be the only thing SW will win this year
Post a Comment
<< Home