5 Weird Habits
I usually don't care bout tags. but when joanne tags me. I play along. Cos she's a small girl.
So.
5 weird habits. I'm not sure what you consider weird. I can easily tell you five habits easily (like talking about Star Wars in any conversation. See? I'm doing it now) Weird? I'll have to think.
1. I wash my feet very often. I wash my feet when I wake up. I wash my feet when I walk round the house doing nothing, then when I want to work or use the PC, I find it necessary to just wet my feet. I don't really wash it. But I just pour water on it.
2. For 90% of my assignents, I worked through them listening to Hans Zimmer's score for Hannibal. Other music never works. The thought of devouring the flesh of the authors of those stupid readers, or my lecturers, with the refined charisma and eloquence of Anthony Hopkins helps me write.
3. I think of Kilometrico pens as Ultraman figurines. The whole pen cover looks like those Ultraman people with the long mohawk-ish thing through their foreheads down their noses. When I was small I would hold 2 Kilometrico pens staring at each other. I don't move them. I just imagine Ultraman standing there, like those cowboy movies.
4. I leave the tap on while I do my business in the toilet. Hey, you asked me to blog about weird habits right
5. I make friends with people like Joanne Soo.
*
I tag you, you, you, and you. You're reading this, so yes, I tag you. And when you have posted on your blog come her and put the link in the comments page, so I can check it out.
So.
5 weird habits. I'm not sure what you consider weird. I can easily tell you five habits easily (like talking about Star Wars in any conversation. See? I'm doing it now) Weird? I'll have to think.
1. I wash my feet very often. I wash my feet when I wake up. I wash my feet when I walk round the house doing nothing, then when I want to work or use the PC, I find it necessary to just wet my feet. I don't really wash it. But I just pour water on it.
2. For 90% of my assignents, I worked through them listening to Hans Zimmer's score for Hannibal. Other music never works. The thought of devouring the flesh of the authors of those stupid readers, or my lecturers, with the refined charisma and eloquence of Anthony Hopkins helps me write.
3. I think of Kilometrico pens as Ultraman figurines. The whole pen cover looks like those Ultraman people with the long mohawk-ish thing through their foreheads down their noses. When I was small I would hold 2 Kilometrico pens staring at each other. I don't move them. I just imagine Ultraman standing there, like those cowboy movies.
4. I leave the tap on while I do my business in the toilet. Hey, you asked me to blog about weird habits right
5. I make friends with people like Joanne Soo.
*
I tag you, you, you, and you. You're reading this, so yes, I tag you. And when you have posted on your blog come her and put the link in the comments page, so I can check it out.



2 Comments:
I love your 5th weird habit. Weird, but good nonetheless.
People should pick that up.
hah.
Ohhhh.... Finally, we have something in common! I've a knack for washing my feet too!
I oppose to your leaving the tap on. Save water you little tweep.
And I'm not surprise about you playing with your pens.
Post a Comment
<< Home