Tuesday, September 06, 2005

minesweeper flags is not a great game, but it kills time pretty well. And I get to teach some good minesweeping lessons at the same time. And it gives me a good excuse to not do my assignment.

I need my fix. Am staring at Microsoft Word, and I've typed four words so far, "A cult film is..."

grr.

3 Comments:

Blogger lola.xx said...

ding!
minesweeper is a FINE game
especially if you're winning

*grin*

3:22 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Minesweeper or MINDsweeper?

LOL.

& how's the asgmt? I presume it's done by now...

Juz handed up 1 yesterday myself... so I know what u mean... Haih... it's THAT time of the sem 2 b swamped by asgmts!

10:23 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Minesweeper or MINDsweeper?

LOL.

& how's the asgmt? I presume it's done by now...

Juz handed up 1 yesterday myself... so I know what u mean... Haih... it's THAT time of the sem 2 b swamped by asgmts!

10:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home