Independence Day
it is approximately 2.5 hours away from Malaysia's 48th birthday.
So what does it feel like to be a citizen of this country. When I say country, I mean both as a member of the "nation" and the "state".
Well, I must say that even though I've yet to see much of the rest of the world, I can say that I'm quite glad Malaysia is the home to a few things.


Got some more la., like Roti Canai.
And its cheap ok. If you are a non Malaysian reading this post, a plate of Fried Kuey Teow (the plate of stuff on the right) wil cost you more or less USD0.80
Happy birthday Malaysia.
So what does it feel like to be a citizen of this country. When I say country, I mean both as a member of the "nation" and the "state".
Well, I must say that even though I've yet to see much of the rest of the world, I can say that I'm quite glad Malaysia is the home to a few things.


Got some more la., like Roti Canai.
And its cheap ok. If you are a non Malaysian reading this post, a plate of Fried Kuey Teow (the plate of stuff on the right) wil cost you more or less USD0.80
Happy birthday Malaysia.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home