Friday, September 02, 2005

Stickfight

Today I shot and made a short film with Eddie Goh, Aaron Lee and Wilson Lee. All three guys are dudes I've never cast before. Basically I said to Aaron and Eddie, "hey wanna do a short film? Basically you just come in and tell Wilson that his face is ugly and start beating the crap out of him" or something along those lines. They both agreed to my delight and proceeded to beating the crap out of Wilson. Quite a fun watch.

Thing is, during the first take, I gave Aaron the thumbs up sign to walk in the door. And he was actually chatting with some chick outside, and I was waving, "GET IN THE ROOM SILLY BOY!" and I could hear him, "hey I gotta talk to you later. I'm doing a film. No it's not for a project. No not an assignment. I'm doing a film." Man, talk about hitting on girls while filming. Lol. But he was a natural and fun. Eddie was violent and so was Wilson. Fun watch. Potential sequel.

Sorry I don't have a pic to preview you ppl. That's cos my FTP is not working and Szen has my pen drive. So wait till monday...

Oh, and its called "stickfight" because Szen said it should be "Stickfight". Mostly it means that its a fight between men. I titled the file "Ta Kau", which means "FIGHTING" in cantonese.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home