Monday, September 05, 2005

Ta Kau (formerly known as Stickfight)

As promised, poster and photos from my recent short film. I've renamed it as "Ta Kau", which literally means "Fighting" in Cantonese.



Stills from Ta Kau


The defeated Wilson.


Lau Gao (which means arguing). Usually after the "Lau Gao" part comes the Ta Kau part...

*
Fikri highlighted that "I can see another Psycho in the making..."

Aaron and Eddie have expressed interest in filming a sequel to continue their violent rampage
in uni... Looks like it's another franchise...

So Fikri, you're right. Haha.

*

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What was wrong with Stick Fight?

12:42 am  
Blogger Fikri said...

Not marketable in the Chinese speaking...err, market. It's Hong Kong he's aiming for. I think.

And for some reason, I feel pleased whenever I'm mentioned in these pages. Especially if it's one saying I'm right... :>

8:56 pm  
Blogger Eddie G. said...

They say that violence begets violence and that it never got around to solving anything.

And that's why it's so damn popular.

:D hehz

6:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home