Wasting Away #30: I Am Going For Class
Ah Jane (That is Sarah's new nickname on my blog) just typed on her keyboard, "Sarah is going for class."
And guess what, the computer isn't on.
Shazana typed something on her keyboard too, only her computer is on.
And so the idiot is... (fill in the blank)
I am bored. I have decided to revive the wasting away series just for kicks. Sze Ning is somewhere in the building wasting her life away. Fikri is home wasting his fantasies away. Sarah is here wasting her time. Shazzie is writing a piece on Orang Aslis for Szen's thing last week.
Sarah wants to go for a resume workshop. She is complaining that her resume stinks. I am going to pause this post while I look at her resume. Brb.
*
(20 seconds later)
"I DON'T HAVE IT IN HERE!" exclaimed Sarah. She didn't save it in her pen drive. How absent minded of this silly little girl.
Shazzie is trying to insert her pen drive into the PC now... Finally, she. Wait. Hmm. She just flipped the PC over to insert the pen drive. She said, "sometimes the front one doesn't work." The computer, after all, has many USB ports. So must use to maximum capability.
I am here, typing away. Recording history in the M-Lab the way I see fit. It is my version of history, and it is a good version. You know why? Because it just so happens that I see it la. Imagine if 500 years from now people stumble across this blog and its the only memento left of our friendship, then my version of history, as distorted as it is, will become OFFICIAL history.
Wasting Away will not be wasted. Ben is working today I think. Check his blog about his rambles. It's linked on the right side bar. We're all looking at Shazzie's resume now. Brb.
*
(5 seconds later)
SHe just closed the file just as I was about to look at it. Talk about rude.
Sarah just typed on her nonexistent PC, "I know Meng Yoe thinks he's the most electrifying boy that has ever existed. I think that is true. I think he's an idiot, and THAT's a lie."
I know. I have such an effect on women it amazes me. Everyone's watching me type now. See how everyone is mesmerized by my typing fingers, and everyone is captured by arresting presence that causes them to do nothing but fix their gaze on me. I know it sounds like they are objectifying me, but hey, men objectify women all the time. It's just fair I let them do that to me once in a blue moon.
Anyway, Sarah wants me to burn the CD. So, what I'm going to do, is to go downstairs and but a lighter, no wait, CD, come upstairs, turn on the lighter, no wait, I mean Nero Burning Rom, and burn the CD. Let it go up in flames.
I am bored. Bored BORED BORED. No one is here. I am bored. Sarah and Shazzie's stupidity was exciting for 5 minutes and now I am bored. SO I am not going to waste my time describing their stupidity anymore.
BYE BYE BYE
Oh wait. Ding.
And guess what, the computer isn't on.
Shazana typed something on her keyboard too, only her computer is on.
And so the idiot is... (fill in the blank)
I am bored. I have decided to revive the wasting away series just for kicks. Sze Ning is somewhere in the building wasting her life away. Fikri is home wasting his fantasies away. Sarah is here wasting her time. Shazzie is writing a piece on Orang Aslis for Szen's thing last week.
Sarah wants to go for a resume workshop. She is complaining that her resume stinks. I am going to pause this post while I look at her resume. Brb.
*
(20 seconds later)
"I DON'T HAVE IT IN HERE!" exclaimed Sarah. She didn't save it in her pen drive. How absent minded of this silly little girl.
Shazzie is trying to insert her pen drive into the PC now... Finally, she. Wait. Hmm. She just flipped the PC over to insert the pen drive. She said, "sometimes the front one doesn't work." The computer, after all, has many USB ports. So must use to maximum capability.
I am here, typing away. Recording history in the M-Lab the way I see fit. It is my version of history, and it is a good version. You know why? Because it just so happens that I see it la. Imagine if 500 years from now people stumble across this blog and its the only memento left of our friendship, then my version of history, as distorted as it is, will become OFFICIAL history.
Wasting Away will not be wasted. Ben is working today I think. Check his blog about his rambles. It's linked on the right side bar. We're all looking at Shazzie's resume now. Brb.
*
(5 seconds later)
SHe just closed the file just as I was about to look at it. Talk about rude.
Sarah just typed on her nonexistent PC, "I know Meng Yoe thinks he's the most electrifying boy that has ever existed. I think that is true. I think he's an idiot, and THAT's a lie."
I know. I have such an effect on women it amazes me. Everyone's watching me type now. See how everyone is mesmerized by my typing fingers, and everyone is captured by arresting presence that causes them to do nothing but fix their gaze on me. I know it sounds like they are objectifying me, but hey, men objectify women all the time. It's just fair I let them do that to me once in a blue moon.
Anyway, Sarah wants me to burn the CD. So, what I'm going to do, is to go downstairs and but a lighter, no wait, CD, come upstairs, turn on the lighter, no wait, I mean Nero Burning Rom, and burn the CD. Let it go up in flames.
I am bored. Bored BORED BORED. No one is here. I am bored. Sarah and Shazzie's stupidity was exciting for 5 minutes and now I am bored. SO I am not going to waste my time describing their stupidity anymore.
BYE BYE BYE
Oh wait. Ding.



2 Comments:
You know what?? I bet when people happen to stumble into your blog in the future, they'll have more to say on its history... I'm sure by that time, there'll be a new theory, i dunno... super-postmodernism perhaps and they'll start deconstructing your blog to bits to analyse the depth of the discourses that is embedded in you...
Lolz =P~
sorry, discourses that ARE embedded in you..
Post a Comment
<< Home