Psycho 3
Dear Fs (Friends, Foes, Family, Freaks [not that I'm not one] and Fans, [not that I have any])
Let me just talk a little bit about my very humble Psycho Malaysia series. Hey put it this way, Psycho: The Real Mystery was the first short film I ever made, so naturally I have a certain amount of love toward it. Plus many of my friends can never forget a great many things about it. There are a lot of little jokes that did not appear on screen, but are essentially what made it that short film.
So anyway, I made the sequel, Psycho 2: Mystery of the Predator, and hahaha. Ok.
I'm making Psycho 3. We'll be filming next week in Bangkok. You know what's the thing about filming the Psycho series? It's the fact that I don't plan. None of us do.
And hey, it's just another opportunity to do something different, and remembering the good ol' times of hairy legs, bad acting, and a mysterious hand that kills people for no reason.
Come to think of it, it still is about hairy legs, bad acting, and a mysterious hand that kills people for no reason.
And I'm terribly upset that Benji cannot make it for Bangkok. Not so much because of the trip, but because his hand has been used for the murder in Psycho 1, and I was hoping he'd take that role up again.
Let me just talk a little bit about my very humble Psycho Malaysia series. Hey put it this way, Psycho: The Real Mystery was the first short film I ever made, so naturally I have a certain amount of love toward it. Plus many of my friends can never forget a great many things about it. There are a lot of little jokes that did not appear on screen, but are essentially what made it that short film.
So anyway, I made the sequel, Psycho 2: Mystery of the Predator, and hahaha. Ok.
I'm making Psycho 3. We'll be filming next week in Bangkok. You know what's the thing about filming the Psycho series? It's the fact that I don't plan. None of us do.
And hey, it's just another opportunity to do something different, and remembering the good ol' times of hairy legs, bad acting, and a mysterious hand that kills people for no reason.
Come to think of it, it still is about hairy legs, bad acting, and a mysterious hand that kills people for no reason.
And I'm terribly upset that Benji cannot make it for Bangkok. Not so much because of the trip, but because his hand has been used for the murder in Psycho 1, and I was hoping he'd take that role up again.



2 Comments:
I have a hand, I have a hand!!!!! Please please let me be the hand.
i can't believe the hairy hand can't make it. WHY!?
Post a Comment
<< Home