Tuesday, June 07, 2005

TMY vs TMY again

I don't know why is it such a big deal. But it's really a big deal when girl TMY's personal laptop manages to load MSN Minesweeper flags. It rarely happens. She usally plays off her friend's PC but today's a weirdly good day again. We joked about how we should never turn off our PCs to ensure the connection stays on forever and ever and ever and ever and ever until MSN comes up with a new and better game.

But if that happens it means we'd have to log out and on again, and face the risk of not being able toplay any MSN games.

Such a big fuss over some click and bomb game right?

Drama betul.

Exams on Thursday and here I am blogging and doing other stuff.

I watched Star Wars 3 again today, for like the 3rd time. I'm proud to be a fanatic.

*

1 Comments:

Blogger Fikri said...

Bastard. Now I have to watch again and again. Damn you! :>

4:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home