"The Door" Premiere
Here are some photos for the premiere for The Door on the 31st of May, 2005. Also shown on the day was Irregular Instances of Madness, a 5 minute short film, as well as the teaser for Psycho 3.
Thanks Szen for the photos, and the people who showed up to show support.

The crowd minutes before the show. Quite a number showed up late, including 3 lecturers, one or two staff members, and a bunch of students I've never seen before.

Superratty Films being projected.

Psycho 3 teaser. Zul finds his way to my big screen somehow.


Dr.Yeoh, who had a cameo in The Door, together with my publicist/producer/emcee for the day Benjamin Thomas, who also is the main actor in Irregular Instances of Madness. Pic on the right is me mingling with some of the guys. I look nerdy as usual.
So that's that for The Door. If you guys want copies just drop a line at superratty@gmail.com or post a comment here and leave your details. I'll throw in the trailers for the door, as well as Madness.
Also, Fikri mentioned we should do a commentary thingy. So we just might do that. And if we do that soon I'll throw it in the CD as well.
Well, that's that. Four months of work is finally over. Thanks to all my friends who helped me make this happen. It's my first time (I sound so virginal)., and thank for making it a great experience.
Thanks Szen for the photos, and the people who showed up to show support.

The crowd minutes before the show. Quite a number showed up late, including 3 lecturers, one or two staff members, and a bunch of students I've never seen before.

Superratty Films being projected.

Psycho 3 teaser. Zul finds his way to my big screen somehow.


Dr.Yeoh, who had a cameo in The Door, together with my publicist/producer/emcee for the day Benjamin Thomas, who also is the main actor in Irregular Instances of Madness. Pic on the right is me mingling with some of the guys. I look nerdy as usual.
So that's that for The Door. If you guys want copies just drop a line at superratty@gmail.com or post a comment here and leave your details. I'll throw in the trailers for the door, as well as Madness.
Also, Fikri mentioned we should do a commentary thingy. So we just might do that. And if we do that soon I'll throw it in the CD as well.
Well, that's that. Four months of work is finally over. Thanks to all my friends who helped me make this happen. It's my first time (I sound so virginal)., and thank for making it a great experience.



11 Comments:
everyone should beware the effects of making movies. Just read the FISRT SENTENCE of the blog entry:
"Here are some photos for the premiere for The Door on the 31st of June, 2005. Also..."
31st of June?
Was it intentional or were u so high after the premiere?
HAHAHA meng yoe can't count!!! >.<
hi,meng yoe!pls add a link to my blog...www.ttkk.tk,thanks!
woops my bad with the date. fixed it already.
I was wondering where the red carpet was. I don't think your PR person did a good job :>
Once again, a job well done. :)
Yeah, Dan, that's actually a good idea. I can just imagine you guys crowding your computer to see how I die.
Ooops!! :>
Hey! Sorry leh I couldn't be there. As you know, I was the unfortunate one still swamped with assignments.
But I wanna see it still....!! So send me a copy ;) I have VERY great expectations :P
(Note: I am practising my art of encouragement ;) Hehe.)
BYE meng yoe
BYE!
Hey Meng Yoe!
I've been reading ur blog 4 a few months now n enjoy reading n when I turn on my pc i expect 2 get something new from u everyday..
Anyways...my e mail
irine_ivy@yahoo.com
Irine
Hey Meng Yoe!
I've been reading ur blog 4 a few months now n enjoy reading n when I turn on my pc i expect 2 get something new from u everyday..
Anyways...my e mail
irine_ivy@yahoo.com
Irine
Post a Comment
<< Home