TMY vs TMY
When May Yee (also fondly known as "girl TMY" to me, since her initials are the same as me", left for Aussie, she dropped an email saying "Do you play minesweeper flags?"
I said, yeah. So added her on MSN. I mean, since we're from the same gang here in Monash, no harm done.
So when we were both online early in the year, we tried loading MSN Minesweeper Flags just to kill time.
BUT!!!!
WE COULDN'T!!! Because of her server I think. Hardly anything goes wrong on my side so it's probably her fault. So we did what everyone else did on MSN. Chat.
Now, after a few months. Suddenly the Minesweeper thing works!
it is a day to remember indeed. TMY vs TMY
I said, yeah. So added her on MSN. I mean, since we're from the same gang here in Monash, no harm done.
So when we were both online early in the year, we tried loading MSN Minesweeper Flags just to kill time.
BUT!!!!
WE COULDN'T!!! Because of her server I think. Hardly anything goes wrong on my side so it's probably her fault. So we did what everyone else did on MSN. Chat.
Now, after a few months. Suddenly the Minesweeper thing works!
it is a day to remember indeed. TMY vs TMY



6 Comments:
-.-""" enuff said!
She didn't even add me on her list!! Typical. :>
i can see her email tho..can u see it fikri? =P meng yoe so unethical...publish their conversation n her email for ppl to see...later she got mad stalker after her then he is responsible...ahaks! n notice one more thing meng yoe losing...LOL =P
remove already lorrr...
so??? a lil too late rite? i aleidi see da email liaoz...it is XXXcowww@hotmail.com :P hehehe *bleah*
i love that the screen capture was made when the score was 11-0. haha. and YES, good job taking off my email. *fends off all the non-existent stalkers*
sweep more mines with you soon. ta!
Post a Comment
<< Home