Wasting Away #20: Lone
This is the first time I'm posting about timewasting without anyone around me.
What is love?
I sometimes find myself mired in it like a helpless soul in quicksand, yet... no one knows what's beneath the quicksand.
Most people say death.
Well, even death is part of what I classified earlier as "no one knows what's beneath the quicksand," among other things.
Do I want to find out?
With all my life, I do. I do.
As Hostpitaler put it in Kingdom of Heaven, "All death is certain."
All death is certain.
*
So is love.
*
So is love.
What is love?
I sometimes find myself mired in it like a helpless soul in quicksand, yet... no one knows what's beneath the quicksand.
Most people say death.
Well, even death is part of what I classified earlier as "no one knows what's beneath the quicksand," among other things.
Do I want to find out?
With all my life, I do. I do.
As Hostpitaler put it in Kingdom of Heaven, "All death is certain."
All death is certain.
*
So is love.
*
So is love.



2 Comments:
hrm...y so lonely? hahah everyone abandon u izzit? awwWWwww poor thing! =P
ouei why got two wasting away #19 wan? or, more like, why always got number errors wan?
Post a Comment
<< Home