The Big Fat Nite of A Living Nightmare of Unsleepable Brain and also a Unusable Brain and I do Realize This Title Is a Senseless One Because I dunno
I hate assignments
you know why?
Because i hate assignments.
I've been starting at my screen for one and a half hours, and i have written a grand total of 117 words.
I need about 1900 more.
Stupid assignment.
you know why?
Because i hate assignments.
I've been starting at my screen for one and a half hours, and i have written a grand total of 117 words.
I need about 1900 more.
Stupid assignment.



3 Comments:
Aha. Totally understand you here. I'm up doing assignment tonight too... if it makes you feel any better. All the best... ;P
deal with it ok!
u still have another semester left!
not very encouraging for a first year freshie!!! >.<
but otherwise, its okay.. we still have minesweeper flags, don't we?
Post a Comment
<< Home