Tuesday, June 21, 2005

My squid friend

Yesterday, I was walking past my garden. It had a lot of trapped water because it rained heavily an hour ago or so.

So the garden looked rather cool, because it wasn't muddy at all. In fact, it looked like a little aquarium. So as I was walking past it I noticed a little squid in one of the puddles of water.

A squid? Highly unlikely... If its a catfish maybe I can use my imagination and say that yeah a catfish found its way to my garden because that's what catfishes do, pop out of nowhere.

Anyway I saw a squid, and the squid was most unusual. It had 8 tentacles, of course, and it had a body of a squid. It was spotted like most edible squids, and it had a slightly different shape of a head. I wondered if I could be staring at a new species.

It spoke to me and said, "I fell from the sky"

I said, "yeah right. Why do you have a human face?"

The squid said, "I was out at sea and my ship was wrecked, and a giant squid ate me. It couldn't digest me, so we grew into one, and over the centuries we have shrunk to such a size of a small squid."

I said, "Okay."

I took a picture of the squid. It's living in my aquarium now.


6 Comments:

Blogger Miss Twit said...

This has got to be the lamest post u have ever posted, but I am honoured nonetheless. That's one of the most becoming pictures of me yet! Hahahaha.

12:32 am  
Blogger Miss Twit said...

Szen: I concur!! Lol.

12:16 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I saw the title, I thought it was about shi ying.
When I read on, i thoughtthe sky actually rained squids.
As i read on more, I thought it was one of your fiction..
Then, it finally reach the end, i'm speechless...tsk tsk

4:10 am  
Blogger Superratty@TMY said...

i wonder if the squid is female or asexual?

3:03 pm  
Blogger Stylicious Fashionista said...

haha I agree w Li Yien!!
Though I wasn't speechless like she was.....i burst out laughing!! haha

hmm...careful though, dearie, this squiddie sureeeee has brains!!

Go get him squiddie poo!! Spray him with ink! Drench him! He is, after all, only a rat... Lolz

8:52 pm  
Blogger Stylicious Fashionista said...

You know how to prove that squiddie has more brains than you?
You proved it all by youself in fact!

Why? Well, simple!

Cos you got the squid the WRONG way up! The triangular bit is supposed to be the HEAD. And the tentacles are supposed to be at the bottom!!

Made a BIG boo-boo didn't ya, dearie? ;) *winks*

Muahahhaah *tsk tsk*

Now, what was it they said about rats again?? Hmm... Oh yeah, now i remember!! That they're SMART!! But i guess, like everything else, there will always be exceptions...

9:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home