No More BM
Let me see, I mentioned to Ah Shu that I wanted to blog about my five favourite drama films. I've been scouting around for pictures and all, and was about to start uploading the pics and write the post when I suddenly felt as though it was too much trouble.
Since when has blogging become a... research, upload, download, think and write thing for me? Well, I do that sometimes, but generally I just like "buang masa", or waste time, talking and yakking away here.
Why do I ramble so much? Because rambling is what hahahahahahaha. Rambling is like going to the toilet to unload all the poo. It feels comfortable after you do your business. Yeah, I laughed earlier because it suddenly sounded as thought I'm full of crap. Then again, people do say I'm full of crap.
I suspect that Ah Shu is hacking my PC, because she's talking to me about stuff that I'm blogging here even before I've posted it. She's denying it of course. But then again, all girls do.
Let me say this once: They say when you meet the love of your life, time stops, and that's true.
Then again, I've said that a few trillion times already.
I want to watch Star Wars 3 again. It is such a fantastic movie.
I notice that my buang masa post has generated quite a lot of errrr never mind.
Saya kena buli saja lah. Biarkan Fikri atau Benjamin bertutur dalam bahasa Cina-lah dan dengarlah bunyi bunyi monyet yang keluar dari mulut mereka.
Ada orang pernah kata, bila kamu jumpa orang cinta kamu, masa akan berhenti, and itu benar.
Ok lah, BM saya tidak cantik. Tapi saya comel. Ok?
Since when has blogging become a... research, upload, download, think and write thing for me? Well, I do that sometimes, but generally I just like "buang masa", or waste time, talking and yakking away here.
Why do I ramble so much? Because rambling is what hahahahahahaha. Rambling is like going to the toilet to unload all the poo. It feels comfortable after you do your business. Yeah, I laughed earlier because it suddenly sounded as thought I'm full of crap. Then again, people do say I'm full of crap.
I suspect that Ah Shu is hacking my PC, because she's talking to me about stuff that I'm blogging here even before I've posted it. She's denying it of course. But then again, all girls do.
Let me say this once: They say when you meet the love of your life, time stops, and that's true.
Then again, I've said that a few trillion times already.
I want to watch Star Wars 3 again. It is such a fantastic movie.
I notice that my buang masa post has generated quite a lot of errrr never mind.
Saya kena buli saja lah. Biarkan Fikri atau Benjamin bertutur dalam bahasa Cina-lah dan dengarlah bunyi bunyi monyet yang keluar dari mulut mereka.
Ada orang pernah kata, bila kamu jumpa orang cinta kamu, masa akan berhenti, and itu benar.
Ok lah, BM saya tidak cantik. Tapi saya comel. Ok?



2 Comments:
UGH! comel????? gimme a break! and if chinese was a national language i dun tink Fikri and Benji will sound like a monkey n bsides ur mandrin ain't dat great either! Cucumber IS Huang Gua! n stop arguing abt it! =P
haha ouch. true though. :P
Post a Comment
<< Home