New Projects
I'm thinking of two film projects to do over the next six months or so... Here's a brief synopsis of things to come...
1) One Kind of Love - The title is tentative, but the story is pretty much set, and the script is almost finished already. I forsee casting problems as there will be mandarin scenes. I don't know, but I estimate that the running time will be around... mmm.... 10-15 minutes? Basically this short film deals with love when mixed with an aura of uncertainty that death can bring. Just a note: No one really dies in this film, or maybe they do. BUT that's not the focus of the show.
2) Bimbo - I ran a search on IMDb for any films related to bimbos, and the only result was a 1978 documentary, and it had few details. So I thought to myself, HEY! WHY NOT make a show about bimbos. It should be fun. I have no idea what's it going to be about, but bimbos will be the main focus of the lens! If I get a good idea on this I'm willing to cancel/delay Psycho 3...
Apart from that I'll be doing promotional videos for my church for various events, as I always do. It's a pleasure to do short promo videos. It's a lot of stress, but the result is always satisfying.
1) One Kind of Love - The title is tentative, but the story is pretty much set, and the script is almost finished already. I forsee casting problems as there will be mandarin scenes. I don't know, but I estimate that the running time will be around... mmm.... 10-15 minutes? Basically this short film deals with love when mixed with an aura of uncertainty that death can bring. Just a note: No one really dies in this film, or maybe they do. BUT that's not the focus of the show.
2) Bimbo - I ran a search on IMDb for any films related to bimbos, and the only result was a 1978 documentary, and it had few details. So I thought to myself, HEY! WHY NOT make a show about bimbos. It should be fun. I have no idea what's it going to be about, but bimbos will be the main focus of the lens! If I get a good idea on this I'm willing to cancel/delay Psycho 3...
Apart from that I'll be doing promotional videos for my church for various events, as I always do. It's a pleasure to do short promo videos. It's a lot of stress, but the result is always satisfying.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home