Thursday, April 28, 2005

Wasting Away #13: OOOH SMALL MAN

Aaron said, "**g** (His name is censored in case he reads this) is a small man!"

Sarah didn't do anything.

Aaron said, "can fit him into a pocket."

Sarah didn't do anything.

What a wimp, this girl.

AIyoh.

IT's still boring. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about. I still have nothing to waste about.

1 Comments:

Blogger Linora 'Aronil' Low said...

How interseting when u run your mouse through the whole paragraph of "I still have nothing to waste about" you can actually see one straight line... Hmm guess even though u repeated a line many many time... you actually had a point. ^_~.

4:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home