Wasting Away #6
Everybody has class tomorrow.
Anna is standing behind me admiring me now... Today is a good day because many girls has taken their turns in admiring me.
Ah shucks. Everyone is irritating me now because everyone is irritating me now. I am irritated by the fact that everyone is irritating me because irritating me is a really irritating thing to do.
Anna says that I type really sexily. apparently i have this... flair in the way my fingers move.
I guess that turns women on. My fingers. The smooth movement and reflexes...
Eddie just asked how can someone type sexily... Well, look at MY fingers and you'll get the picture.
I gotta go for class. BYE.
Anna is standing behind me admiring me now... Today is a good day because many girls has taken their turns in admiring me.
Ah shucks. Everyone is irritating me now because everyone is irritating me now. I am irritated by the fact that everyone is irritating me because irritating me is a really irritating thing to do.
Anna says that I type really sexily. apparently i have this... flair in the way my fingers move.
I guess that turns women on. My fingers. The smooth movement and reflexes...
Eddie just asked how can someone type sexily... Well, look at MY fingers and you'll get the picture.
I gotta go for class. BYE.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home