Monday, March 21, 2005

Wasting Away #4

Sarah just asked us a really explicit question which somehow none of us seem really interested in answering. Something about sizes of a particular part of the body.

Kerry is listening to some chanting of some cult group. I don't know what kind of group is that but it certainly isn't chanting anything in English. Sounds like a protest group protesting against the notion that size doesn't matter (with regards to what Sarah asked just now)

Sze Mun is standing behind me admiring me from behind. Most girls do that secretly. She is one of the few who dares admire me outwardly and publicly. Then again, Shi Ying and Melissa are behind as well, so that makes three very courageous women.

Sze Ning and Wani are in the sound room doing their own thing. What that thing is I don't really want to know.

There is a class going on next door. Contemporary Worlds. I have a feeling they're going to learn about Communism today. Not that i really care, but oh well.

I realize that Benji and Fikri ain't around, so that means I'm the only guy in the room. Wow, one guy and seven females in one room. Can't ask for anything better than that right?

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. Sarah is researching that now. She

Ah, the protest chanting I mentioned earlier is actually about Indian Natives. So, my apologies.

Sarah suffers from a lack of attention. She's hyperactive all the time.

Sze Ning is now out of the little room and she is now twirling Sarah's hair all over the place. I wonder if there is any sexual connotation behind the action, but really, i don't want to know.

Sarah just said something is "very rough". I wonder if it has anything to do with Sze Ning's way of twirling Sarah's hair.

Everyone is making noise now.

Sze Ning is bugging me now. She is punchging my back whish is why i can't type properluy now. I gotta go. ouch. arghg, she is attacking me

i can't do anything about me. ARgsjkdgfjkdsgfjksdffdfs

1 Comments:

Blogger joanne liyeng said...

yes, dear TMY... somehow, while you were wasting away, we WERE learning about communism..

6:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home