Monday, March 21, 2005

Wasting Away #5

Benji is back and he is sitting under the table.

Romance... my favorite subject. I love talking about how love enraptures us in that cyclone intense passion that we cannot escape from. Well, we CAN escape from it, but it would mean death.

Sarah is now reading up on some guy. I don't think he has nice biceps. He's old and impotent.

Shi Ying is playing with an umbrella. And her phone.

She is trying to stab my ass now. This is rather bad. I shouldn't write about things like that.

Benji is being a nerd and is studying now. He is apparently preparing for Pat's tutorial cos he needs to present. Thing is, I think Benji is secretly in love with Pat. That is why he is preparing so much in advance. Then again...

Sarah just said "ouch:. Does that mean that Sarah is secretly in love with Benji? That when I said that Benji's in love with Pat she feels hurt?

Daniel asked about Sarah's stalker... Hmmm. Why is he interested?

Sarah hereby declares that whoever wants to woo her must quote the entire book of Song of Solomons in the most dramatic fashion, before she will even consider it.

I can do that...

"You have eyes like fowls and hair like grass and your nose is like that of a virgin deer... Something like that. Or your skin smells like the most exquisite spice of whatever plant and you are like perfume that can never evaporate."

Somehow I don't think King Solomon ever quoted all that. I made all of it up.

I don't think her stalker could have managed half as much.

Bei Yan is admiring me from behind. She just said "Yeah..."

I think that love is a many splendoured thing. We can never get enough of it.

Bei Yan is going home now, for she has cows to tend to in her farm. She has to mate with them and all that. I wonder which bull she's interested in. Probably he's just a hunk of meat with sharp horns and a huge ass.

Shi Ying just admitted that she likes asses. I'm not sure if that means she likes "backsides" or "donkeys". maybe its both. Maybe she likes donkeys asses. But... then again, what can she possibly do with a donkey's behind... I don't want to know.

Maybe she's not a girl after all. i've always suspected that.

Now she says she's a squid.... What does that mean.

Benji said bye to Bei Yan... i thought for a moment, Benji was that bull.

Sze Mun is out. She is clicking on a mouse. Why is she interested in a mouse? We've had so many animals in this post, and here Sze Mun is mousing around with a mouse. Maybe the mouse is... never mind.

Benji is making groans like how... never mind again.

I remember there was once when me and Benji and Kerry Ann were in a radio and tv journalism class, and we were given a audio recorder to play around with. What we did was record potential noises that cows make when making love. Benji did something like "AIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiAAAAAARRRgh"

I thought that was pretty accurate.

It's been a while since i talked about a word i invented. "Hoarrgh." That's horse meat.

Everyone is displaying their feminine side now. There's a class next door.

Sze Ning just said, "trust me, you don't want me to bend down." Truth be told, Benji would love her to.

THis is a really gross post. I shall stop here.

Sze Mun is talking on the phone. Hmm.

Sarah is looking at Google on "Security Blankets" I think this has something to do with her Attention seeking thing.

I need to go. THis is such a waste of my time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stylicious Fashionista said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:47 pm  
Blogger Stylicious Fashionista said...

Since you insist that I was admiring you from behind, shouldn't that bull be a skinny one, ie: YOU then? Hmmmm?? ;) *wink winkz* =P haha lolz...

4:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home