Love of my Life
They say when you meet the love of your life, time stops, and that's true.
What they don't tell you is that when time starts moving again, it moves extra fast to catch up.
But who cares?
If you manage to grab hold of your love of your life, time can move extra fast but you will still be holding on to the love of your life.
And I couldn't care less if the world spun a trillion times ahead of me,
as long as I am able to hold on to the love of my life.
What they don't tell you is that when time starts moving again, it moves extra fast to catch up.
But who cares?
If you manage to grab hold of your love of your life, time can move extra fast but you will still be holding on to the love of your life.
And I couldn't care less if the world spun a trillion times ahead of me,
as long as I am able to hold on to the love of my life.



5 Comments:
omg... u r still on dis quote huh? can u like move on n look for a new quote for me to get sick n tired of euff to remember it like dis one? puh lez?
I'm on whatever quote I want to be on.
Awwwwww *sniff sniff*
How sweet and romantic is that? ;)(mean it sincerely btw)=P
i'm touched.
i'm actually starting to get responses on my blog. lol.
Aww soo sweet, and i thought u were just cold... ^_^ kidding. You are as nice as they come ^_~
Post a Comment
<< Home