Ha. Fakers.
Today Benjamin the big fat piece of chilli walked out of class.
And you know what?
HE DRAGGED ME OUT OF CLASS WITH HIM.
and you know what?
HE told Lyon that he was going to study. But you know what?
HE'S NOT!
He's staring at me blog about him.
Or rather tell lies about him.
He's such a piece of chilli.
The Cow is behind me. She just can't stop mooing.
She walked out of class TOO!
YOu know why???
Because COWS don't know what it means to sit in classes.
I mean... Do you think a bee can understand what an ant is saying?
A Cow can't understand English
Why do you think I shout "WHATTT!??" at her all the time?
Because she MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS at me instead of asking me something in proper English.
Then Benji the Chilli.
He farts very often.
I don't really know why i'm blogging about him and the cow.
But.
They're bugging me.
I'm going.
I wonder if cows eat chillis
I know I eat steak.
And you know what?
HE DRAGGED ME OUT OF CLASS WITH HIM.
and you know what?
HE told Lyon that he was going to study. But you know what?
HE'S NOT!
He's staring at me blog about him.
Or rather tell lies about him.
He's such a piece of chilli.
The Cow is behind me. She just can't stop mooing.
She walked out of class TOO!
YOu know why???
Because COWS don't know what it means to sit in classes.
I mean... Do you think a bee can understand what an ant is saying?
A Cow can't understand English
Why do you think I shout "WHATTT!??" at her all the time?
Because she MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS at me instead of asking me something in proper English.
Then Benji the Chilli.
He farts very often.
I don't really know why i'm blogging about him and the cow.
But.
They're bugging me.
I'm going.
I wonder if cows eat chillis
I know I eat steak.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home