Koay Jetty Documentary
Heya people ( I actually don't know how many people actually read my blog, but oh well)
I've almost finished A Little Paradise : A Documentary on Koay Jetty, Penang
Here are the covers. Click on the pic for larger version.
Front Cover
Back Cover
Basically its like this: Its an old jetty. A group of minority Chinese live there. There's a mangrove beside it. Many birds live there. Many fishes as well. Thing is, our government wants to bulldoze the place, fill up the mangrove and build some highway (or shophouses) there.
So the NGOs there made a call to my lecturer, who forwarded the request to do a public awareness documentary on the place to me and a couple of friends, namely Zul and my PDA, Sze Ning.
So the three of us packed our bags and equipment and drove to Penang to shoot.
And now, three weeks later, the 25 minute documentary is almost ready to be distributed (at least in Penang. But since I'm in KL, it means I'll try to distribute it here. But the difference is, the NGOs there pay for the printing and distributing. But here... my wallet has vanished.)
I'll be done with this sometime next week. Find out more info in Szen's website. Its located at www.szen.frens.net
Oh, and let me take this opportunity to thank the many dudez who has given me lots of help and support over the last few months in the context of shooting and editing... I know I'm going to forget names here, but I'll try my best... PDA Szen, Kerry "Puta" Ann, Zul, Malina, Shazana, Benji Chilli, Sarah, Fikri, Nat, Wani, Lulu, Mei Yee and Dr.Y.
If I've forgotten your name please feel free to post a reply here.
And aiyah might as well announce this as well lah.
Me and Benji are now formulating a new project for the coming months...
Queen of Drama Queens
It will be starring some very... dramatic... actresses :)
Its gonna be a chick flick.
I'm retiring from documentaries for the time being.
Wait. Oh shucks. I DO have a "Radio and T.V. Journalism" documentary to hand in soon. Ish.
But anyway,
Queen of Drama Queens
About a bunch of drama queens.
Yup. It's gonna be a chick flick. And its gonna be cheesy.
Coming soon.
I've almost finished A Little Paradise : A Documentary on Koay Jetty, Penang
Here are the covers. Click on the pic for larger version.
Front Cover
Back Cover
Basically its like this: Its an old jetty. A group of minority Chinese live there. There's a mangrove beside it. Many birds live there. Many fishes as well. Thing is, our government wants to bulldoze the place, fill up the mangrove and build some highway (or shophouses) there.
So the NGOs there made a call to my lecturer, who forwarded the request to do a public awareness documentary on the place to me and a couple of friends, namely Zul and my PDA, Sze Ning.
So the three of us packed our bags and equipment and drove to Penang to shoot.
And now, three weeks later, the 25 minute documentary is almost ready to be distributed (at least in Penang. But since I'm in KL, it means I'll try to distribute it here. But the difference is, the NGOs there pay for the printing and distributing. But here... my wallet has vanished.)
I'll be done with this sometime next week. Find out more info in Szen's website. Its located at www.szen.frens.net
Oh, and let me take this opportunity to thank the many dudez who has given me lots of help and support over the last few months in the context of shooting and editing... I know I'm going to forget names here, but I'll try my best... PDA Szen, Kerry "Puta" Ann, Zul, Malina, Shazana, Benji Chilli, Sarah, Fikri, Nat, Wani, Lulu, Mei Yee and Dr.Y.
If I've forgotten your name please feel free to post a reply here.
And aiyah might as well announce this as well lah.
Me and Benji are now formulating a new project for the coming months...
Queen of Drama Queens
It will be starring some very... dramatic... actresses :)
Its gonna be a chick flick.
I'm retiring from documentaries for the time being.
Wait. Oh shucks. I DO have a "Radio and T.V. Journalism" documentary to hand in soon. Ish.
But anyway,
Queen of Drama Queens
About a bunch of drama queens.
Yup. It's gonna be a chick flick. And its gonna be cheesy.
Coming soon.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home