Discussing.
There are two types of people. I mean, there are many types of people, but I'd just like to talk about two.
a) The type who feels disappointed with many things.
b) The type who feels disappointed with many things but fights on anyway.
Fight - Fight doesn't mean just living life day by day hoping that things will change. Fight means, fight. To strive to change things, to better things, to overcome things, to break through things.
Things - Things don't necessarily mean physical objects. Can be situations.
There are two types of people. I mean, there are many types of people, but I'd just like to talk about two.
a) The type who feels disappointed with many things.
b) The type who feels disappointed with many things but fights on anyway.
a) The type who feels disappointed with many things.
b) The type who feels disappointed with many things but fights on anyway.
Fight - Fight doesn't mean just living life day by day hoping that things will change. Fight means, fight. To strive to change things, to better things, to overcome things, to break through things.
Things - Things don't necessarily mean physical objects. Can be situations.
There are two types of people. I mean, there are many types of people, but I'd just like to talk about two.
a) The type who feels disappointed with many things.
b) The type who feels disappointed with many things but fights on anyway.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home