Tick. Tock.
Here's something anyone who reads this blog should know.
Realize that in the above picture of Ed Bloom meeting Sandra Templeton, it looks as though time was flying when He found her. Well.
I suppose what i'm trying to say is that it works both ways.
Time stops and at the same time, time flies. It just depends on how you want to look at it.
As for me. I prefer to see that time stops. Because when time flies, everything looks blur as the picture above demonstrates.
They say when you meet the love of your life, time stops, and that's true.
When I watched Big Fish earlier this year, I was so captured by one of Ed Bloom's quote I quoted him to every single person I've come across.
"They say when you meet the love of your life, time stops, and that's true."
Realize that in the above picture of Ed Bloom meeting Sandra Templeton, it looks as though time was flying when He found her. Well.
I suppose what i'm trying to say is that it works both ways.
Time stops and at the same time, time flies. It just depends on how you want to look at it.
As for me. I prefer to see that time stops. Because when time flies, everything looks blur as the picture above demonstrates.
They say when you meet the love of your life, time stops, and that's true.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home