Sunday, July 25, 2004

Review : Spider-man 2

This bloody web-slinger is very cool.



The thing about Spidermans 1 & 2 is that both of the movies are very cool.
This is one of the better sequels in recent years. The only other good sequel I can think of is X2.
Well, I haven't watched Kill Bill : Volume 2 yet.
 
What's so cool about the movie?
Well. It's got this really cool line. Doctor Otto Octavious told Peter Parker, "love should never be a secret. If you store something as complicated as love up inside, you could go sick."
 
Oh well. Me and love. "Always this obsession with love..." (Moulin Rouge0
 
Anyway, back to the review.
Cool visual effects. Puts the Matrix to shame.
Cool lines.
And the swinging is just epicy.
 
Actually, the whole reason why I'm posting this post is not really to review the movie.
It's to tell you that "love should never be a secret. If you store something as complicated as love up inside, you could go sick."
 
Yeah. That's the whole point of this post.
 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home