Tuesday, August 21, 2007

10 Things that I'm involved in at present

1. Working. I will be working in a new place starting next week.

2. Trying to find time and a quiet place to record about an hour's worth of narration for some World Vision HIV exhibition. Thanks to Liang for passing my name on to his sis. Now I get to see how my voice sounds on recording.

3. In the process of stringing together a last minute breakneck speed shoot. Maybe Friday. Won't reveal what film this is about.

4. Waiting for Paul to export a small 365 Student Ministry file so I can put it up on YouTube for all to see.

5. Waiting for Wednesday night, Sunday evening, and anything random in between.

6. Trying to figure out where the nearest tax office is just to get my stupid number. I never got a letter. New workplace wants my number. So what am I supposed to do? Sigh.

7. Still thinking if a 27 minute soundtrack is worth compiling, or should I wait till I have about 40 minutes of material...

8. Considering some long term options about... well... nerdy things.

9. The most jumbled part of youth ministry in church.

10. Wondering if I should pursue a career in singing horribly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home