posted by Superratty@TMY at 5:59 pm
Oi. I'm supposed to do Psycho 5. Though you're welcome to do it if you want. After all, it's your franchise. :>
eh brada i tot you're doing psycho 0.5 ala the prequel? and i'm doing the supposed 'finale... so ok yea i guess i'm number 6 and you're number 5, lol.
then what numbers am I left with lah? Oh yea i should do Psycho Singapore, and Joanna to do Psycho Melaka, then we will complete the Psycho Straits Settlements Trilogy.Psycho SingaporePsycho MelakaPsycho Penang;)
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
Oi. I'm supposed to do Psycho 5.
Though you're welcome to do it if you want. After all, it's your franchise. :>
eh brada i tot you're doing psycho 0.5 ala the prequel? and i'm doing the supposed 'finale... so ok yea i guess i'm number 6 and you're number 5, lol.
then what numbers am I left with lah? Oh yea i should do Psycho Singapore, and Joanna to do Psycho Melaka, then we will complete the Psycho Straits Settlements Trilogy.
Psycho Singapore
Psycho Melaka
Psycho Penang
;)
Post a Comment
<< Home