Rambutans and the Many Things.
So anyway, it's been a while, I know.
Let me start with random things.
I went to Giant just now to get some dinner. Well, I ate my own homemade sandwich just now. I have this 3 hour break between 4 - 7.30... so what I did was I went down and picked up some fruit and a bottle of yoghurt. When I was lining up to pay for my stuff, the lady in front of me was putting down her few cans of beer. I think she's in her mid 40s, and her face was in a perpetual pout. So anyway, I put my stuff down beside hers, and I could almost feel/sense her staring down at my stuff thinking that we should swap our stuff. Anyway, in my head, I thought to myself, "'lady, it's not worth being depressed. stay healthy like me. in my mid 20s and only eating rambutan," haha. Oh well.
*
I have some very monster-like photos of Sarah if anyone wants to see them. Almost godzilla-like.
*
I read in the papers today that Transformers is now the biggest movie in the history of Malaysia. Like wow. Proud of those autobots.
By the way, Meng Hong sent me some designs of local cars turning into robots. Nicely done, though there was no Proton Wira. I'll post them up here sometime soon.
*
And friends, please don't bother going to Fatty Crab at taman megah. Rip off I tell you.
*
I feel like going on a holiday, though I'm not sure where. I wanna take my camera and film a road movie as I travel with some friends. I also want to actually film a shoot-em-up story that I have written but have no time to film. And I miss love stories.
*
By the way, I'm leaving my current job in 2 weeks time. Yes, it's a short stint, but I'm shifting over to a place where I think I'll be more fulfilled in terms of job description. Thank God for open doors.
*
There you go, a longer than usual (in recent times anyway) post. let me round it up by telling you a story that I'm just gonna make up right now as I go. It's something called a river-of-consciousness (or crap, if you know what I mean).
*
Once upon a future, there lived a Chickenosaurus, who pecked every human being in sight and ate them all up. With its sharp talons it stabbed its victims and tore them apart, and with its giant feathery tale it swept every living thing off its feet up into the air and letting them fall into its beak.
The Chickenosaurus was so horrific everyone in the world named it after the horrendrous woman that they all knew... Eve.
So Eve terrorized the planet for many many years, until the humans devised a plan. They stole an egg from Eve's hatchery and hatched an even more powderful Chikenosaurus, three times the size of Eve with talons of gold. They gave the perfect anti-Eve chicken the most appropriate name... Adam.
So Adam made Eve fall in love with him, and they flew out into space, and lived on the moon, happily ever after.
*
One day, an entire army of Chikenosaurus' invaded Earth, but failed. They nearly succeeded though.
*
And many years later, Hollywood, or what's left of it anyway, made a movie about that.
*
The End.
Let me start with random things.
I went to Giant just now to get some dinner. Well, I ate my own homemade sandwich just now. I have this 3 hour break between 4 - 7.30... so what I did was I went down and picked up some fruit and a bottle of yoghurt. When I was lining up to pay for my stuff, the lady in front of me was putting down her few cans of beer. I think she's in her mid 40s, and her face was in a perpetual pout. So anyway, I put my stuff down beside hers, and I could almost feel/sense her staring down at my stuff thinking that we should swap our stuff. Anyway, in my head, I thought to myself, "'lady, it's not worth being depressed. stay healthy like me. in my mid 20s and only eating rambutan," haha. Oh well.
*
I have some very monster-like photos of Sarah if anyone wants to see them. Almost godzilla-like.
*
I read in the papers today that Transformers is now the biggest movie in the history of Malaysia. Like wow. Proud of those autobots.
By the way, Meng Hong sent me some designs of local cars turning into robots. Nicely done, though there was no Proton Wira. I'll post them up here sometime soon.
*
And friends, please don't bother going to Fatty Crab at taman megah. Rip off I tell you.
*
I feel like going on a holiday, though I'm not sure where. I wanna take my camera and film a road movie as I travel with some friends. I also want to actually film a shoot-em-up story that I have written but have no time to film. And I miss love stories.
*
By the way, I'm leaving my current job in 2 weeks time. Yes, it's a short stint, but I'm shifting over to a place where I think I'll be more fulfilled in terms of job description. Thank God for open doors.
*
There you go, a longer than usual (in recent times anyway) post. let me round it up by telling you a story that I'm just gonna make up right now as I go. It's something called a river-of-consciousness (or crap, if you know what I mean).
*
Once upon a future, there lived a Chickenosaurus, who pecked every human being in sight and ate them all up. With its sharp talons it stabbed its victims and tore them apart, and with its giant feathery tale it swept every living thing off its feet up into the air and letting them fall into its beak.
The Chickenosaurus was so horrific everyone in the world named it after the horrendrous woman that they all knew... Eve.
So Eve terrorized the planet for many many years, until the humans devised a plan. They stole an egg from Eve's hatchery and hatched an even more powderful Chikenosaurus, three times the size of Eve with talons of gold. They gave the perfect anti-Eve chicken the most appropriate name... Adam.
So Adam made Eve fall in love with him, and they flew out into space, and lived on the moon, happily ever after.
*
One day, an entire army of Chikenosaurus' invaded Earth, but failed. They nearly succeeded though.
*
And many years later, Hollywood, or what's left of it anyway, made a movie about that.
*
The End.



1 Comments:
Here's one:
Long long time ago, somewhere on the islands of IndoChina, Siew Mai and Char Siew Pau met on the poorly-tiled street.
Char Siew Pau said: "Siew Mai, I see you, I hate you, I feel I want beat you!"
Siew Mai heard the threat from Char Siew Pau and asked: " M'apa mau beat ku?"
Char Siew Pau said: " I Mau Lu Takut? If I see you on the streets again, I'll beat you and throw you into the sea!!"
Siew Mai was really intimidated by Char Siew Pau and run as fast as he could back home with his tail between his legs (figuratively speaking).
He stayed in the house for 3 days and 3 nights until one faithful morning, he found out that he's ran out of cooking oil at home. So he tip-toed to his nearest sundry shop to get his groceries.
And Char Siew Pau appeared out of nowhere and claimed proudly: "AHA! You kenot tahan to be at home and finally hip-toed to this nearest sundry shop to buy your groceries rite". He continued: "and so, I'll beat u up and throw you into the sea!"
And then, before Siew Mai can say "I love Har Gao" he was beaten up by Char Siew Pau and was thrown into the sea by Char Siew Pau.
-The End-
so?? nice???? hahaha...
Post a Comment
<< Home