"Look, if you think we're wrong, if you think Mr.Hopkins should honestly get paid more than Mrs. Chadwick, then I respect that. but if you think we're right and you won't speak up cause you can't be bothered, then God, Jed, I don't even want to know you."
"You know if you don't wanna run again, I respect that. But if you don't run because you think it's gonna be too hard... or you think you're gonna lose... well, God, Jed, I don't even wanna know you."
- The best line by Delores Landingham I take rather personally. "I don't even wanna know you"
"You know if you don't wanna run again, I respect that. But if you don't run because you think it's gonna be too hard... or you think you're gonna lose... well, God, Jed, I don't even wanna know you."
- The best line by Delores Landingham I take rather personally. "I don't even wanna know you"



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home