Monday, May 21, 2007

Video> Update> Video> Milan> Carrot




Watch the ultimate Transformers trailer here.

The robot here is Jazz, by the way. He turns into a... police car, I think.

*

Then, let's talk about my next film.

Currently I'm writing. I'm not sure which one I'll want to shoot.
I'm writing a film called The Idiot Generation of Faltasia. Yes, it's a follow up of sorts from Idiot Nation.
I've written about three pages of material, but it's not at a filmable standard at the moment. Why? Well. I set out wanting it to be mocking and funny. So far it's more offensive, degrading, and plain insulting.
So let me work at it a while more.

Then there's this love story. Something about obsession.
No, nothing like Captivation. It's got something about a paper rose. I'll probably get Josh to make me a hundred of those. Currently I've done nothing much but doodled.

*

Then the other day when Paul mentioned about a new video for our youthgroup. He asked if I could write out some plan for him. So while we were supposed to be listening in class, I took out some paper and storyboarded the entire thing. 30 shots in all, not including additional clips. I just took up an idea Jamie wrote up last year and put it in boxes.

Then now I have to write the fine prints anyway cos Paul is the only one who understands my drawings and he can't write the material (which was why he asked me to do it in the first place anyway. Talk about messing up the process of doing a video).

*

Then I finished reading The Eternals. 7 issues in all. I must say that it's not the most exciting thing I've read. The artwork is sweet, but the story, well... The Eternals aren't the most intriguing band of superheroes I guess. Chapters 5 and 6 did catch my attention, and it did make me wonder what a film adaptation would be like, but that's about it.

*

Tung Ling Graduation is this Friday night. Feel free to attend.
It's at Wisma Eagles, Jln TP4, Subang Jaya.
8Pm

*

Here's an incredible video by one of my Tung Ling classmate, Hock. He made this video for his church's Mother's Day event.




*

One more link.
Click here to watch the Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny.
Thanks Eddie for the Link.

*

Okay. I have to be nice to the film I'm trying to promote so here's one nice still from Stardust.



*

And Milan,
Destroy Liverpool.
Like you know, really destroy them.
Pulverize them.
Something to that effect.
Thanks.

*

International Carrot Day.

*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AC Milan did trash Liverpool. And i will probably very likely perhaps might go for your Tung Ling graduation.

9:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home