Idiot Nation @ Nasi Bungkus Cinema

The 5th edition of Monash's Nasi Bungkus Cinema will be featuring Idiot Nation. Fikri's My Father's Son will also be screened on that day. It's on the 15th of May. 11.30 - 1 p.m.
What's funny is the synopsis that either Ben McKay or Dr.Yeoh wrote for the film.
"In the not so myth land called Faltasia the elections provide candidates with an opportunity to outdo each other in political absurdity. A spoof of all that is just a little too close to us!"
What I've been trying to keep ambigious is slowly becoming obvious :p
*
Also a shoutout to Abel, who will have his first short film called "Life is an Illusion" screened at Filmmaker's Anonymous 3. Keep it up young man.
It'll be held on
27 April 2007 Friday
830 PM
ANNEXE @ CENTRAL MARKET
Contact: filmaholic@gmail.com
If anything, go also for this thing to check Vroom Vroom and Boot Boot as well. It's an absolutely charming romantic movie between ahbeng-like boy and ahlien-like girl. And vehicles.
*
K I am done with announcements.



3 Comments:
You should start working on Idiot Nation II soon. :P
This comment has been removed by the author.
IE is freaking me out.
I said (in the previous post)...
"I second that."
Post a Comment
<< Home