Thursday, May 10, 2007

Spiderman 3

Boring.

CGI - Freebie. I almost felt like I was watching Who Framed Roger Rabbit. Venom was cool tho.

Music - Probably the biggest insult to any Danny Elfman fan. He didn't even come CLOSE. His music was flat. FLAT.

Characters - Sandman was a total waste of screen time. Mary Jane Watson was surprisingly my favorite character. Much improvement since she was the most hated character in the past 2 films. But that says alot about the other guys heh.

Misc - This show just ain't Spidey enuff.

Rating - C

Why the heck are they wanting to make Spidey 4?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh eh... At least it was a good enought excuse to get everyone together lah... Tsk.

Thanks for organising for that day... It was nice, although it would've been nicer if we'd had supper & heard everyone tell their stories ;)

2:47 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous Shopaholic :

Thought I told you what .. that it is so boring.. I almost fell asleep from the start..

8:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home