nothing better to do (update)
Actually i posted a nice picture of tanshu here. big pimples. grouchy face. the pig like thing. u know.
she made me take it down cos she didn't like it.
so i did.
because i am kind.
*
but just for all of you who didn't manage to catch it.
here it is.

(click to enlarge. only if u want to see details. recommended by victim.)
I have nothing to blog about. So might as well put a nice photo of a friend up.
She'll love me for this.
Sho cute. Ha.
*
Yup.
I deleted it already.
Hee.
she made me take it down cos she didn't like it.
so i did.
because i am kind.
*
but just for all of you who didn't manage to catch it.
here it is.

(click to enlarge. only if u want to see details. recommended by victim.)
I have nothing to blog about. So might as well put a nice photo of a friend up.
She'll love me for this.
Sho cute. Ha.
*
Yup.
I deleted it already.
Hee.



3 Comments:
OMG! I SO WANT TO SMACK YOUR SKINNY FACE RIGHT NOW, ESPECIALLY WITH THE THIRD VERSION!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!!!
Do all of us a favor Shu and smack him somemore :P hahaha...
best do it with a rubber tapper blade.
Post a Comment
<< Home