Thursday, May 03, 2007

Football Conversion

I must admit, this season my support for Milan is big only because Juventus is taking a sabbatical in a different division.

But there are moments in life where you are suddenly enlightened to a new truth.

When Milan so gracefully and easily put Man Utd in the recycle bin last night, I almost became a convert. The Milanese crowd were so fanatical I wanted to be part of them, even though I was watching the TV. The thought of becoming a full fledge Milan fan was at the tip of my tongue and mind.




And yes, Shu, I must say that currently, Kaka is Milan.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

YES!!! I fully agree!!
*go kaka* =P *waves pom poms*

10:57 am  
Blogger Fikri said...

For someone who claimed to support Chelsea since the Ruud Gullit days, I wonder why it is that you spend a fair amount of posts being pro Milan/anti Man Utd.

And not a word in sideways about Chelsea whatsoever.

4:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home