Tung Ling
The end of Tung Ling is near. Me and Paul have taken approximately 1500 photos over the last 3 months. I'm posting some here now.
I've picked out about 7 or 8 photos that I really like. More than half include trademark TMY snap-while-you-look-like-an-idiot photos.
For the real serious stuff, come for the Tung Ling grad this Friday and there'll be a better selection of photographs in the magazine.
So, let's begin. I'm not sure who took which photo, but it's me or Paul. We don't really discuss who took what.

The first person I must acknowledge is Paul of course. All 18 year old boys should learn a thing or two from him.

This is Sean. Victim of my victimizing trademark photographic style.

This is a lucky shot of Isaac's ear with Keith walking past.
I've picked out about 7 or 8 photos that I really like. More than half include trademark TMY snap-while-you-look-like-an-idiot photos.
For the real serious stuff, come for the Tung Ling grad this Friday and there'll be a better selection of photographs in the magazine.
So, let's begin. I'm not sure who took which photo, but it's me or Paul. We don't really discuss who took what.

The first person I must acknowledge is Paul of course. All 18 year old boys should learn a thing or two from him.

This is Sean. Victim of my victimizing trademark photographic style.

This is a lucky shot of Isaac's ear with Keith walking past.












0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home