Saturday, April 21, 2007

Spiderman

I tell you, if you haven't checked out the latest Spiderman trailer...

click here to watch.

Thanks babi shu for the link.

Now the anticipation level for Spidey 3 is about as high as when I was waiting for Spidey 2. And Spidey 2 knocked my socks off.

Since we're on the subject of Spidey 2. Let me tell you a story of a friend called Li Yit. And the rest of the CF committee at the time.

We decided that we'd watch Spidey 2 together. That's me liyit susie huey peter and (no michael he wasn't free). I was assigned to buy the tickets. U know, Spidey was a popular hit. Had to buy tix in advance.

So I bought the tix. Only Li Yit wanted to prank everyone. So he used me. Basically we decided to tell everyone that we're watching some stupid chick flick instead because I couldn't get tickets.

So I called them all and told them that. And they didn't sound very happy about it actually. I felt quite bad. And I wanted to come clean and say "hey I got the tix lah."

But Li Yit told me to be a man and suck it up and wait it out.

So we did. Or rather I did.

Then the whole day (probably it was psychological) I felt that they were rather cold toward me.

Then we went into the cinema. And Huey and Susie came in a tad late (they missed the titles cos they were toileting) and Huey sat beside me and wondered why a chick flick got some guy in red suit flying around town with a pizza delivery box.

And tada.

They loved me again.

Watch the trailer.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't remember being annoyed. & did you really tahan ONE whole day? I thought by the time we were driving there we already knew that we'd been fooled?

& thanks for company on MSN every so often. Helps me get through the day (work can be dull sometimes).

11:39 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home