Autoboting and TK1.75
The blurry blurry days.
I've been busy with Bible school, work at Monash, and random jobs like video workshops.
Also, been busy with Easter for some time.
Then when I had some brain space I rested my sould by making Transformers 3: Till All Are One.
So, let's recap my stop motion autoboting trilogy.
Transformers: Stop The Alien Glass that Moves
(I truly regret giving this film such an idiotic title, but no turning back)
Transformers 2: It's Prime Time!
Transformers 3: Till All Are One
So that's that.
I've completed my second trilogy (after the Psycho trilogy)
*
And take a little journey down memory lane.
For those who have not seen my TaKau stories before, here they are.
Takau
Takau 1.5
This is an immediate continuation from where the first film left off.
and so, today, purely due to a random factor, this happened:

It's impossible to ever get Eddie, Aaron, and Wilson back together for the once planned TaKau 2... so yeah. Random factor. The story is unrelated. The continuity broken. But who cares.
As long as there's some violence.
*
And I rounded up two trilogies this week :)
I must admit, both are idiot shows, but especially for the TaKau one, it's a nice "awww" for my own mind. Just like how I like revisiting the old Psycho where Kerry does her thing.
By the way, Dr.Yeoh found an old tape with some Psycho: The Real Mystery footage, and there's this bit where Kerry does a... well... something.
Will put it up here one day.
I've been busy with Bible school, work at Monash, and random jobs like video workshops.
Also, been busy with Easter for some time.
Then when I had some brain space I rested my sould by making Transformers 3: Till All Are One.
So, let's recap my stop motion autoboting trilogy.
Transformers: Stop The Alien Glass that Moves
(I truly regret giving this film such an idiotic title, but no turning back)
Transformers 2: It's Prime Time!
Transformers 3: Till All Are One
So that's that.
I've completed my second trilogy (after the Psycho trilogy)
*
And take a little journey down memory lane.
For those who have not seen my TaKau stories before, here they are.
Takau
Takau 1.5
This is an immediate continuation from where the first film left off.
and so, today, purely due to a random factor, this happened:

It's impossible to ever get Eddie, Aaron, and Wilson back together for the once planned TaKau 2... so yeah. Random factor. The story is unrelated. The continuity broken. But who cares.
As long as there's some violence.
*
And I rounded up two trilogies this week :)
I must admit, both are idiot shows, but especially for the TaKau one, it's a nice "awww" for my own mind. Just like how I like revisiting the old Psycho where Kerry does her thing.
By the way, Dr.Yeoh found an old tape with some Psycho: The Real Mystery footage, and there's this bit where Kerry does a... well... something.
Will put it up here one day.



1 Comments:
where's the blood?
Post a Comment
<< Home